Monday, December 12, 2011

Light(er) novel, Broken Contract

I definitely have a bad problem: too many plots and story ideas are in my head! ""OTL""

Anyways, since this is the case, I'm going to be writing a light(er) novel alongside Watchers of the Shadows as an experimental piece.

Why do I say it is a light(er) novel rather than a light novel?

Because I know very well that I still have more descriptions than most light novels...I can't help it. I like description. :'D [/gets shot] Of course, I'll be trying to cut it down, so my light novel will also be a learning experience for me to see what balance of description is best.

Also, I'm a bit of a sadist with my characters, so there'll definitely be some tragedy mixed in there.

As it is though, Broken Contract will definitely have more humor in it than Watchers of the Shadow, which is more of a grave novel.

Okay, so look forward to more Broken Contract soon~ I'll probably post up another part of the chapter before going back to Watchers of the Shadow. :>

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I stumbled across your blog and started reading your stories.
    Just wanted to let you know that I found them intriguing, and hope that you contine them sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete